Owner's Vineyard Tour and Tasting at Oastbrook
- Varaktighet: 2 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Robertsbridge, East Sussex
- Produktkod: TOUR-OWNER
Small groups can be accommodated on a private tour of the vines to help grow your interest in the ever expanding English wine scene. The vineyard tours will also explain the establishment of the vineyard and our future plans. We will finish, of course, with a wine tasting to try out the fruits of our labours.
Each guided tour “block” lasts for 2 hours, inclusive of the tasting, costing £30 per person. This is reduced to £25 per person for groups of 5 or more.
- This is a fun experience and doesn’t require any prior knowledge.
- Please remember to click on both a date and time when booking
- Please wear appropriate footwear for walking through vineyards
- We are a working farm, so dates for all visits for tours and cellar door sales need to be confirmed in advance.
- This is an adults only tour
- No dogs are allowed.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: We offer a safe environment with hand sanitiser provided and social distancing observed at all times. Vineyards are very safe places to be and you can feel confident to visit.
Please note the format of summer and winter tours are slightly different. In the winter months we have a short tour of the vineyard but instead we get to learn how to make a caipirinha with out very own Brazilian winemaker America